- Dorothy Courtney (former Executive Director, Richstone)
- Kristin Marting (director; Executive Director, HERE)
- Wallace Shawn (playwright; actor)
- Paula Vogel (playwright; professor of playwriting, Yale University)
- Les Waters (director; Associate Artistic Director, Berkeley Rep)
- Mac Wellman (playwright; head of playwriting, Brooklyn College)
We are pleased to invite early-career directors interested in working with Clubbed Thumb to apply to our 2017/18 Directing Fellowship. Applications are open through March 15th, 2017 – APPLY HERE!
Script Submissions are now open! We’re always looking to meet new playwrights — if you think your writing aligns with Clubbed Thumb’s aesthetic then send us a play. Guidelines and submissions HERE.
Three more play workshops rounded out a very busy January: a Superlab of Sam Marks’s DEPARTMENT PARTY, another pass at Ari Stess’s THE WORLD MY MAMA RAISED and a first look at Alex Borinsky’s Biennial Commission OF GOVERNMENT.
Winterworks 2017 has sadly come to an end! Thank you to the amazing company of artists who came together to support the work of our directing fellows. And thank you to the many many people who came out to see it. What a great way to start the year!